Nico Rosberg won the Brazilian Grand Prix at Interlagos, hanging on to his win after intense pressure from Lewis Hamilton for the last 20 laps of the race. Hamilton had a spin half way through the race and was left to rue what might have been if that had not happened. Thus we have a great showdown set up for Abu Dhabi in two weeks from now. And with Felipe Massa third the Brazilian fans had something to cheer about, although Massa made quiet a meal of it, overcoming a five-second penalty for pitlane speeding and then dropping in at the McLaren team during another stop.
In GP+ this week…
– We take a in-depth look at the problems facing F1
– We look at the demise of Marussia and hope for the best for Caterham
– We talk to Esteban Gutierrez
– We look at the idea of a Chinese F1 team
– We remember Francois Guiter
– We look at the Brabham project
– We look at the career of Earl Howe, a man of many talents
– JS remembers crazy days in Sao Paulo
– DT ponders crowdfunding
– The Hack complains about Eddie Jordan’s shirts
– Peter and Lise Nygaard deliver the photographic goods
GP+ is an electronic magazine. It is published in PDF format so you can download it and keep it forever. It is a magazine that gets right to the heart of the F1 business, telling it as we see it and not pulling punches. It is also the fastest magazine in the sport, a 90-page publication arriving just a few hours after the race. We’re not pretending to be there in the F1 Paddock. We are there at every race and we get to the people that matter. We are also passionate about the history of the sport and love to share it with our readers.
GP+ is also an amazing bargain. You get 22 issues for £29.99, covering the entire 2014 Formula 1 season.
For more information, go to http://www.grandprixplus.com.