The new F1 season kicks off next weekend in Melbourne and we will be there watching the action. In the preview edition we look at what we think is going to happen in 2015.
In GP+ this week…
– We talk to Lewis about life, love and the universe
– We examine the state of the F1 economy
– We look at Alonso’s accident
– We remember Jean-Pierre Beltoise, Gérard Ducarouge and Robert Manzon
– And we rate the teams and the drivers.
– The Hack discusses concussion
– JS says that the sport must try harder
– DT wonders about strategic thinking
GP+ is the fastest magazine in the Formula 1 world. It is published as the mechanics are still wiping down the cars after each and every race. It is 90-odd pages and is published in PDF format so you can read it on your computer, you iPod and even on your mobile. It’s an old style magazine but in a modern format. It goes right to the heart of the sport, inside the F1 Paddock. We are there at every race and we get to the people that matter. We are also passionate about the history of the sport and love to share it with our readers.
GP+ is an amazing bargain. You get 22 issues for £29.99, covering the entire 2015 Formula 1 season.
For more information, go to http://www.grandprixplus.com.