The Austrian Grand Prix was a headline-writers nightmare. Some might have said “Bore-Ring” or “Snore-Ring” but the race was better than that, while not being a classic. Perhaps Simmer-Ring was the best description. The race was always just about to break out into action but only did so on occasion… In the end Nico Rosberg led Lewis Hamilton home for another Mercedes 1-2, while there was a tense fight for third place between Williams and Ferrari.
Also in GP+ this week…
– We look at Renault F1’s history – and its choices
– We enjoy Nico Hulkenberg’s Le Mans victory
– We remember Mark Donohue
– JS is happy for Sir Patrick Head, but wants more racing honours
– DT finds inspiration in motocross
– The Hack looks at the many sides of Max Mosley
– Plus the usual fabulous photography from Peter Nygaard and his team.
GP+ is the fastest magazine in the Formula 1 world. It is published as the mechanics are still wiping down the cars after each and every race. It appears in PDF format so that you can read it on your computer, your tablet and even on your smartphone, but it’s an old style racing magazine in a modern format. It goes right to the heart of the sport, inside the F1 Paddock. We are there at every race and we get to the people that matter. We are also passionate about the history of the sport and love to share it with our readers.
GP+ is an amazing bargain. You get 21 issues for £29.99, covering the entire 2015 Formula 1 season.
For more information, go to http://www.grandprixplus.com.