The British Grand Prix was a cracker, with Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg having to fight back after a pretty disastrous start, which left them scrambling behind the two Williams-Mercedes. In the end the crowd got what they wanted to see, a Lewis Hamilton victory, won with a brilliant strategic move when it began to rain. Sebastian Vettel salvaged a decent third place for Ferrari with a similar move, after the Italian team found itself in the middle of an awful weekend.
Also in GP+ this week…
– We look at the Aston Martin to F1 idea
– We talk to Ron Dennis, Lewis himself and his brother Nic, now racing in the BTCC
– We chat with Christian Horner
– And former F1 designer Sergio Rinland comes up with ideas of how the sport can be more successful in the 21st Century
– JS calls for new thinking in F1
– DT recalls Johnny Herbert’s British GP victory in 1995
– The Hack looks at Battersea Park and Crystal Palace
– Plus the usual fabulous photography from Peter Nygaard and his team.
GP+ is the fastest magazine in the Formula 1 world. It is published as the mechanics are still wiping down the cars after each and every race. It appears in PDF format so that you can read it on your computer, your tablet and even on your smartphone, but it’s an old style racing magazine in a modern format. It goes right to the heart of the sport, inside the F1 Paddock. We are there at every race and we get to the people that matter. We are also passionate about the history of the sport and love to share it with our readers.
GP+ is an amazing bargain. You get 21 issues for £29.99, covering the entire 2015 Formula 1 season.
For more information, go to http://www.grandprixplus.com.