Nico Rosberg scored his third consecutive win for Mercedes in Abu Dhabi, with Lewis Hamilton again shadowing him to the flag. It was not a great race by any means, but the Formula 1 circuit is never that dull. Off track there was plenty of action as the sport tries to sort out its future. On track Nico may think he goes into next year as the favourite, but no doubt Lewis will recharge his batteries and be back on full song in 2016. Ferrari finished third and fourth, with Vettel doing a sterling job to work hi way up through the field. But the cars from Maranello were a long way behind at the finish.
Also in GP+ this week…
– We finish our chat with Bob Fernley
– We remember Graham Hill and Tony Brise – 40 years after their deaths
– We wonder whether F1 should have play-offs
– We look at the problems facing F1 – and how they can be solved
– JS talks to a man from Nepal
– DT recalls the dark day at Arkley
– The Hack ponders F1 television
– Peter and Lise Nygaard produce some great shots from Abu Dhabi
GP+ is the ultimate magazine for Formula 1 fans. If you want to know more about the sport this is the magazine to find out. The staff of GP+ are part of the furniture of F1. We go to all the races and we want to share our love for the sport with the fans. We are happy to fight for it and we don’t hold back. The magazine is packed full of good stories, great features, fun and a taste of what it is like to be part of the F1 circus. The magazine – usually around 90 pages – is published a few hours after each race. It is in PDF format, so you can download it and keep it in your computer, tablet or even your smartphone. There is nothing like it, and it’s a great bargain. We are now signing up for 2016… Don’t miss it.
For more information, go to http://www.grandprixplus.com.