It was the perfect Formula 1 showdown. Lewis Hamilton and Niki Rosberg once again delivered top notch performances in their fight for the World Championship. Lewis put the pressure on Nico, but he was unbreakable. It was great TV as Lewis backed up Nico and Sebastian Vettel in the closing laps of the race. Bernie must have been delighted until Nico picked him up and threw him into the air… It was great night out in Abu Dhabi!
Also in GP+ this week…
– Comparing the Rosbergs
– Farewell to Felipe M
– A little bit of NASCAR
– A look back at Huschke Von Hanstein
– We love Damon’s biography – and urge you to read it
– We remember the extraordinary Aki Hintsa
– DT wants new thinking on tyres
– JS celebrates a fun life – and 500 Grands Prix
– The Hack meets Gordon Murray and others
– Plus the usual fabulous photography from a rather soggy Peter Nygaard
GP+ is the fastest F1 magazine. It comes out before some of the teams have even managed to get a press release out. It is an e-magazine that you can download and keep on your own devices and it works on computers, tablets and even smartphones. And it’s a magazine written by real F1 journalists not virtual wannabes… Our team have attended more than 2,000 Grands Prix between us.
GP+ is an amazing bargain – and it is designed to be, so that fans will sign up and share the passion that we have for the sport. We don’t want to exploit you, we want you to join the fun. You get 23 issues for £32.99, covering the entire 2016 Formula 1 season.
For more information, go to www.grandprixplus.com.
This is what Martin Brundle thinks of what we do…