It’s that time of year again and the GP+ seasonal review is ready for subscribers to download.If you are signing up for 2017 you can get the magazine for free and we always include the review in the following year’s subscription – to be you all a taste of what we do.
It you are bored with vanilla copy and click-bait, you need to revive your passion for the sport by signing up for GP+, a magazine that is produced by four of the most passionate F1 reporters you will find. We’ve been around the block a few times and we know the history of the sport and we love to share it all with out readers at a price that is simply disgraceful. We do it because we love what we do and while we also want to make a buck, we believe that by attracting more people at a sensible price we can achieve so much more than all those who follow the “premium model” and rip off the fans.
If you want to buy someone a Christmas gift you can do that as well, as we will deliver you a coupon to pass on the to the recipient and we provide the access codes for them on Christmas Day – no matter where they are in the world.
The review of the year is always the biggest magazine we produce each year and this one has 110 pages, giving our impressions (and opinions – often controversial) of the season and how the different teams fared. You may not agree with us, but it is always interesting to see what the insiders think… We also have the annual GP+ ranking of drivers and teams, which usually produces plenty of comment.
On top of that…
– We look into Nico Rosberg’s stunning retirement announcement
– We talk to the unusual Gene Haas about F1, NASCAR …and a little bit of Formula 5000
– A look into how the French GP has been able to return.
– We tell the story of “Fearless George” Abecassis. F1 driver, team owner and war hero
– We remember the great Paul Rosche and McLaren’s charming Peter Stayner
– We review the latest books that might excite at Christmas time
– DT looks into why Nico quit
– JS salutes the Stuttgart Steamroller
– The Hack wonders why no-one saw the signs…
– Plus we have the Pictures of the Year from Peter Nygaard and his fellow light-capturers
GP+ is the fastest F1 magazine. It comes out before some of the teams have even managed to get a press release out. It is an e-magazine that you can download and keep on your own devices and it works on computers, tablets and even smartphones. And it’s a magazine written by real F1 journalists not virtual wannabes… Our team have attended more than 2,000 Grands Prix between us.
GP+ is an amazing bargain – and it is designed to be, so that fans will sign up and share the passion that we have for the sport. We don’t want to exploit you, we want you to join the fun. In 2017 you’ll get 22 fabulous issues for £32.99, plus the 2016 season review completely free of charge.
For more information, go to www.grandprixplus.com.