The GP+ seasonal preview is now ready for subscribers to download. The magazine is 104 pages in which we look back at the winter months and ahead to the Formula 1 season which kicks off in Melbourne in eight days from now. We have assessments of how each team will do, plus a run down on new rules and regulations. And we don’t hold back on our opinions.
On top of that…
– We look back at Bernie Ecclestone’s often controversial career
– We talk to Chase Carey, the new boss of Formula One
– We chat to the new Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas
– We remember John Surtees and Tom Pryce
– We listen to the views of Jorg Zander, the new technical boss of Sauber
– DT talks of John Surtees
– JS mulls over a fascinating off-season
– The Hack ruminates on Monza 1988
– Plus we have the fabulous photography of Peter Nygaard and his fellow light-capturers
GP+ is the fastest F1 magazine. It comes out before some of the F1 teams have even managed to get a press release out. It is an e-magazine that you can download and keep on your own devices and it works on computers, tablets and even smartphones. And it’s a magazine written by real F1 journalists not virtual wannabes… Our team has attended more than 2,000 Grands Prix between them. We’ve been around the block a few times and we know the history of the sport and we love to share it all with out readers at a price that is a real bargain. We believe that by attracting more people at a sensible price we can achieve so much more than all those who exploit the fans. In 2017 you’ll get 22 fabulous issues for £32.99, plus the 2016 season review completely free of charge.
For more information, go to www.grandprixplus.com.