Lewis Hamilton dominated the Australian Grand Prix in Albert Park, Melbourne. Nico Rosberg could stay close but was never in a position the challenge the World Champion, while Sebastian Vettel gave Ferrari fans a thrill with third place, although he was more than half a minute behind the winning Mercedes. The race provided some interesting battles but in some ways was it was a low point for Formula 1. There were only 15 cars on the grid, as a result of various troubles and the field was reduced to 13 when the Lotus F1 Team disappeared in the course of the first lap.
In GP+ this week…
– We talk to Toto Wolff about managing Lewis and Nico
– …and find out what Adrian Newey has to think on a wide range of subjects
– We remember Willy Grover, a real Grand Prix hero
– DT has strong views about the Sauber-Van der Garde mess
– JS believes that the sport is missing out on potential revenues
– …and The Hack rants and raves about public servants
– Peter and Lise Nygaard capture the action in pictures
GP+ is the fastest magazine in the Formula 1 world. It is published as the mechanics are still wiping down the cars after each and every race. It appears in PDF format so that you can read it on your computer, your tablet and even on your smartphone, but it’s an old style racing magazine in a modern format. It goes right to the heart of the sport, inside the F1 Paddock. We are there at every race and we get to the people that matter. We are also passionate about the history of the sport and love to share it with our readers.
GP+ is an amazing bargain. You get 22 issues for £29.99, covering the entire 2015 Formula 1 season.
For more information, go to http://www.grandprixplus.com.