The Canadian Grand Prix was a tense battle between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg. The World Champion and his team-mate had to juggle all the elements to get to the finish without running out of fuel, brakes or tyres. Lewis did the better job and won his fourth victory of the year – and his fourth win in Canada.
Also in GP+ this week…
– We analyse the political crisis that is developing in F1
– We ask whether Haas F1 has an unfair advantage
– We talk to Max Verstappen
– We look back at Jean Alesi’s win in Montreal 20 years ago
– And we remember a team that made an even bigger mistake than Mercedes in Monaco
– The Hack has joyous thoughts about Montreal
– DT and JS disagree about alcohol sponsorship
– Plus some fabulous photography from the Ile de Notre Dame
GP+ is the fastest magazine in the Formula 1 world. It is published as the mechanics are still wiping down the cars after each and every race. It appears in PDF format so that you can read it on your computer, your tablet and even on your smartphone, but it’s an old style racing magazine in a modern format. It goes right to the heart of the sport, inside the F1 Paddock. We are there at every race and we get to the people that matter. We are also passionate about the history of the sport and love to share it with our readers.
GP+ is an amazing bargain. You get 21 issues for £29.99, covering the entire 2015 Formula 1 season.
For more information, go to http://www.grandprixplus.com.